Monday 29 June 2015

Something To Blog About...

Something to blog about....
Procrastination, defined as: "The action of delaying or postponing something."
Not sure if it's a case or procrastinating, working on a new little hobby that I found, being just plain busy, or having nothing to blog about, but here I am after months of not blogging.
JP and I, have both returned from a wonderful winter spent in Florida by mid April, finding ourself  in great spirits.
Nothing like a daily doses of sunshine, exercise and getting together with old and new friends,  to get one feeling our best.
Since our return, specifically JP, we both have been busy getting ready for our 2015 sailing season. In between, compliments of Neomie, our daughter, I have made a quick trip to Edmonton and Jasper Alberta, to reconnect with our children and grandchildren that we love and miss very much.
This being said, my plan is to focus on updating my blog before we get too busy in beautiful Cape Breton, NS, which we will be our home port for the summer. 
Make sure to check out my last blog titles just posted:
Photo: having fun with my three precious granddaughters taken at the end of May in Edmonton Alberta.
  • Winged Spirit Update.
  • Special Walk in the Park, Jasper National Park.


No comments:

Post a Comment